Little Garden The Beaconsfield
Day Nursery & Preschool
Monday – Friday: 07:30 – 18:00
Drop-Off Directions & Parking
The nursery is located on Garvin Avenue in Beaconsfield, just off the A355 and close to the M40 Junction.
Beaconsfield train station is just a short walk away.
The nursery is situated on a residential area and street parking is available on the road outside the nursery.
Little Garden Beaconsfield
The Beaconsfield Day Nursery and Preschool (previously The Kiddies Academy) is rated Good by Ofsted (January 2019), and aims to provide the foundations needed to give children the confidence to reach their full potential.
We firmly believe that in order to do this, our role as an early years’ provider is to facilitate and encourage independence through our philosophy of ‘opportunities without limits’.
We provide a range of age-appropriate activities which are carefully planned by our qualified practitioners, introducing new experiences by encouraging the children to learn and discover through play.
We promote parent partnerships and provide daily updates and photos about your child’s routine and activities.
We have CCTV installed within the nursery to ensure the safety and security of all our children and staff.
Meals & Snacks
We provide healthy meals and snacks as well as fresh water and milk. Our menus are seasonal and are certified by a children’s dietician ensuring the right balance of ingredients for the children. All dietary requirements are catered for by our professional chefs.
Our outdoor space offers an environment to explore and develop and provides a place where imagination comes to life.
Extra Curricular Activities
We provide fun and interactive extra-curricular activities that the children will enjoy and love, this can include Bilingual Beats, which is our ‘Spanish through music’ lesson, French with The Little Language Academy, Playball Sports and more.
Fees & Availability
Nursery fees are dependent on the age of your child and your specific childcare requirements. Funding options are available, including the government’s 15 and 30 hours funded childcare, and we also accept the Government Tax Free Childcare Scheme and childcare vouchers.
To request pricing and availability, please call us or complete the request a call back form below.
How we learn at Little Garden Day Nurseries
- Our baby room offers the perfect place to begin your child’s nursery journey
- We offer as many settling in sessions as you and your child need to feel safe and happy in a new environment. This is the start of us building a long-standing relationship with your family, ensuring secure bonds between child and nursery team
- We offer a stimulating environment and a variety of resources for our babies to explore, develop and discover through play
- We promote sensory play from a very young age, helping children to make sense of the world by connecting what they see, hear, smell, touch and feel
- In our reading corner the children have access to a library of books and stories, music, and rhymes introducing early literacy and communication skills
- We promote movement balance and focus on early wellbeing awareness and relaxation exercises.
- Our toddlers can thrive as they become more independent and curious
- We feel it is important to offer a range of natural resources and provide plenty of messy play opportunities to encourage learning through creative play
- In our library area we have a selection of age-appropriate reading resources to encourage communication and develop language and literacy skills
- Being part of the local community is important and we regularly take the children on walks around the local area
- Our children experience opportunities without limits as we encourage the growth of their independence
- We encourage independence and free thinking by allowing the children to choose and lead activities carefully guided by our practitioners
- We promote physical creativity through music and movement which is key in helping to develop children’s fine motor skills.
- Our preschool environment supports ‘school readiness’ through a wide range of quality resources and equipment that promote all areas of the EYFS including maths and literacy
- We embed maths and literacy into everyday routines providing opportunities for letter and number recognition
- We give encouragement and praise to our children inspiring them to investigate and be curious of the world around them
- We promote an inclusive environment where we take part in a variety of cultural and international celebrations
- The children have the opportunity to learn French through music and songs promoting a love of language at an early age
- We provide a dedicated space for children to learn in smaller groups, to focus on learning life skills, preparing the children for their next step into school
- We encourage our children to participate with inter-generational activities and we are active with our elderly community.
- In our garden children can wander, climb, splash, and run in our educationally designed outdoor learning area
- Our babies have their own designated baby garden, while our toddlers and preschool children have free flow into the main garden, which is essential for healthy development and wellbeing and our outdoor equipment encourages physical development and challenges
- Our outdoor space allows children to understand and take risks which helps to build their confidence, independence, and eagerness to learn
- Our children are introduced to important life skills and encouraged to try new things through play and exploration, through activities such as role play, water play and investigative play
- We promote a ‘grow your own’ initiative providing spaces in our garden for children to plant their own vegetables, herbs, plants, and flowers
- We use natural materials such as sand and mud to promote discovery and imaginative play
Hello! My name is Sam, I joined Family First in 2021 as Nursery Manager at our nursery in Bourne End and joined the Beaconfield team in 2023. Prior to joining Family First I have worked in different areas of childcare for 13 years and have 3 years management experience. In 2019, I completed my degree in Early Childhood Studies.
Our nursery has a lovely family feel which makes it a wonderful place for your child to grow, learn and play. We have a passionate team, who aim to create something special and different, ensuring all children are nurtured, cared for, and inspired with their individual needs in mind.
We have a dedicated senior team who support the nursery management in striving for delivering excellence by enriching home from home environments with an expertly trained team.
All staff complete comprehensive training, further developing their knowledge and understanding of children’s development, covering all key aspects in keeping children safe.
We can provide advice and support for all our families on a vast range of topics by pulling together our combined experience.
Food & Nutrition
Our delicious, healthy and nutritious food is sourced from trusted suppliers and prepared and cooked by our onsite chef. All dietary and religious needs are met.
Our experienced team would love to meet you and your little one, so book a visit today and we will show you everything our nursery has to offer during your own personal tour at a time to suit you.
Join us at our next Open Day
Saturday 25th November, 9am-1pm
Call Back Request
If you would like us to give you a call back at a time which is more convenient for you, please fill in the form below.